Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- Credit: Rosalind Ridley
Royston Arts Society has launched its annual members' exhibition, which will be held online for the second year running.
The exhibition, which will be held from April 17 to June 17, features 170 paintings, both framed and unframed, made by 30 of the society's members.
Chairman Richard Clayton observed that when the society put on its first online exhibition a year ago it was "a step into the unknown".
He said: "The response to our two successful online exhibitions in 2020, both from the contributing artists and the viewing public, has been tremendous.
"This latest members' exhibition is our biggest online show yet, and the art on display is of an even higher standard than before.
You may also want to watch:
"Our exhibitions have been an important feature of Royston's cultural life for many years, and we're delighted that we can continue to offer them in this way."
To view the exhibition visit www.roystonarts.org.uk
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 3 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?