Royston Arts Festival introduces early bird tickets
- Credit: Archant
EARLY bird tickets have been introduced for Royston Arts Festival this year.
Reduced price tickets will be available for a number of events, in place of concessionary tickets, and can be booked through the arts festival website.
Tickets for some events, including the popular Town Trail with historian councillor F John Smith, are also available from The Stationery Cupboard, High Street, Royston. Proceeds for this event will be donated to the parish church’s challenge fund.
Festival chairman Graham Palmer said: “We thought we would give everyone the opportunity to benefit from reduced price tickets for the main events.”
Events include pianist Clare Hammond’s concert, The Small World of Meera Syal, and the Last Night of the Proms-style Youth Finale Concert.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird bookings will close on August 31.
The festival takes place from September 21-29 and this year’s theme is Small World.
- 1 Lorry driver's dismay as 'booming' station announcements keep him awake after night work
- 2 Young archaeologist Jake's delight at historic heath find
- 3 Adopt a street and keep it clean by joining Royston Wombles scheme
- 4 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 5 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 6 Royston Cricket Club gearing up for a very busy season
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
For more details visit www.roystonartsfestival.org.uk