Royston Arts Festival introduces early bird tickets
- Credit: Archant
EARLY bird tickets have been introduced for Royston Arts Festival this year.
Reduced price tickets will be available for a number of events, in place of concessionary tickets, and can be booked through the arts festival website.
Tickets for some events, including the popular Town Trail with historian councillor F John Smith, are also available from The Stationery Cupboard, High Street, Royston. Proceeds for this event will be donated to the parish church’s challenge fund.
Festival chairman Graham Palmer said: “We thought we would give everyone the opportunity to benefit from reduced price tickets for the main events.”
Events include pianist Clare Hammond’s concert, The Small World of Meera Syal, and the Last Night of the Proms-style Youth Finale Concert.
Early bird bookings will close on August 31.
The festival takes place from September 21-29 and this year’s theme is Small World.
- 1 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 2 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 3 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'
- 6 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Disruption to train lines between Royston and Cambridge
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Room at the inn for 1,000-mile charity trekker
For more details visit www.roystonartsfestival.org.uk