Royston Arts Festival introduces early bird tickets
- Credit: Archant
EARLY bird tickets have been introduced for Royston Arts Festival this year.
Reduced price tickets will be available for a number of events, in place of concessionary tickets, and can be booked through the arts festival website.
Tickets for some events, including the popular Town Trail with historian councillor F John Smith, are also available from The Stationery Cupboard, High Street, Royston. Proceeds for this event will be donated to the parish church’s challenge fund.
Festival chairman Graham Palmer said: “We thought we would give everyone the opportunity to benefit from reduced price tickets for the main events.”
Events include pianist Clare Hammond’s concert, The Small World of Meera Syal, and the Last Night of the Proms-style Youth Finale Concert.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird bookings will close on August 31.
The festival takes place from September 21-29 and this year’s theme is Small World.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden
For more details visit www.roystonartsfestival.org.uk