Still more to come as Royston Arts Festival continues
The Royston Arts Festival is set to continue throughout the weekend, with plenty more activities on the agenda.
The festival started on Friday last week, and will end on Sunday.
Events are running virtually to keep in line with current coronavirus guidelines.
There will be at least one special event each day on top of a range of exhibitions, workshops, poetry and literary items.
Events still to come include a free Arts Quiz hosted by Arts Festival chair Carl Filby, tonight at 8pm. To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be a live performance for the Royston Town Band on Saturday and a Chinese Cooking workshop by Meiru Ludlow on Sunday, both streaming live on Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
Closing the show is a concert featuring Soprano Hannah Long & Friends, pianist Madalina Rusu and others.
For further details on each event, and for the full programme, go to creativeroyston.org.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station