Still more to come as Royston Arts Festival continues
The Royston Arts Festival is set to continue throughout the weekend, with plenty more activities on the agenda.
The festival started on Friday last week, and will end on Sunday.
Events are running virtually to keep in line with current coronavirus guidelines.
There will be at least one special event each day on top of a range of exhibitions, workshops, poetry and literary items.
Events still to come include a free Arts Quiz hosted by Arts Festival chair Carl Filby, tonight at 8pm. To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be a live performance for the Royston Town Band on Saturday and a Chinese Cooking workshop by Meiru Ludlow on Sunday, both streaming live on Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
Closing the show is a concert featuring Soprano Hannah Long & Friends, pianist Madalina Rusu and others.
For further details on each event, and for the full programme, go to creativeroyston.org.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre