Still more to come as Royston Arts Festival continues
The Royston Arts Festival is set to continue throughout the weekend, with plenty more activities on the agenda.
The festival started on Friday last week, and will end on Sunday.
Events are running virtually to keep in line with current coronavirus guidelines.
There will be at least one special event each day on top of a range of exhibitions, workshops, poetry and literary items.
Events still to come include a free Arts Quiz hosted by Arts Festival chair Carl Filby, tonight at 8pm. To enter, email email@example.com. There will also be a live performance for the Royston Town Band on Saturday and a Chinese Cooking workshop by Meiru Ludlow on Sunday, both streaming live on Facebook.
Closing the show is a concert featuring Soprano Hannah Long & Friends, pianist Madalina Rusu and others.
For further details on each event, and for the full programme, go to creativeroyston.org.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 9 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
- 10 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner