When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- Credit: Archant
With Christmas just around the corner, there isn't long to ensure presents and cards reach family and friends before December 25.
Royal Mail has released its last posing dates before Christmas and it is advising people to allow plenty of time for delivery.
To ensure gifts reach their final destination in time, here are the Royal Mail's latest Christmas posting dates.
Friday, December 17
Royal Mail Bulk Mail Economy
Saturday, December 18
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 3 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 4 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 5 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Cambridge Literary Festival is back with first names announced for spring 2022 showpiece
- 8 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 9 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 10 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
2nd Class, 2nd Class Signed For and Royal Mail 48
Tuesday, December 21
1st Class and 1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail Tracked 48
Wednesday, December 22
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Thursday, December 23
Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard and International tracking and signature services
Monday, December 6
Australia, Greece, Italy, New Zealand and Portugal
Wednesday, December 8
Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Far and Middle East
Friday, December 10
Cyprus, Malta and Sweden
Saturday, December 11
Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), Turkey
Monday, December 13
Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, United States
Thursday, December 16
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland