Rocking time was had by all at Reaper Fest in Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 people rocked up on Friday and Saturday to attend Melbourn Rock Club’s beer festival and motorcycle show to honour the club’s 35th anniversary.
The two-day event at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth was a total sell-out, with performances from rock legends The Smoking Prophets, G La Roche and Kaine.
Saturday saw Colonel Gomez, The Hotpoints, Dirty Little Rebel, Lovehats, Angel Underground, Krankshaft and Alter The Sky take to the stage for those hardcore enough for another day of fun.
Event organiser Maurice McComb said both days were a hit with revellers.
He said: “It was very social, very relaxed and a very enjoyable time. It was great to see so many people having fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Maurice would like to say thanks to Billy Manley, who did a special fly-over in his tiger moth on Saturday morning.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 3 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing