Rocking time was had by all at Reaper Fest in Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 people rocked up on Friday and Saturday to attend Melbourn Rock Club’s beer festival and motorcycle show to honour the club’s 35th anniversary.
The two-day event at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth was a total sell-out, with performances from rock legends The Smoking Prophets, G La Roche and Kaine.
Saturday saw Colonel Gomez, The Hotpoints, Dirty Little Rebel, Lovehats, Angel Underground, Krankshaft and Alter The Sky take to the stage for those hardcore enough for another day of fun.
Event organiser Maurice McComb said both days were a hit with revellers.
He said: “It was very social, very relaxed and a very enjoyable time. It was great to see so many people having fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Maurice would like to say thanks to Billy Manley, who did a special fly-over in his tiger moth on Saturday morning.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 8 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation