Rocking time was had by all at Reaper Fest in Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 people rocked up on Friday and Saturday to attend Melbourn Rock Club’s beer festival and motorcycle show to honour the club’s 35th anniversary.
The two-day event at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth was a total sell-out, with performances from rock legends The Smoking Prophets, G La Roche and Kaine.
Saturday saw Colonel Gomez, The Hotpoints, Dirty Little Rebel, Lovehats, Angel Underground, Krankshaft and Alter The Sky take to the stage for those hardcore enough for another day of fun.
Event organiser Maurice McComb said both days were a hit with revellers.
He said: “It was very social, very relaxed and a very enjoyable time. It was great to see so many people having fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Maurice would like to say thanks to Billy Manley, who did a special fly-over in his tiger moth on Saturday morning.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17