Rocking time was had by all at Reaper Fest in Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 people rocked up on Friday and Saturday to attend Melbourn Rock Club’s beer festival and motorcycle show to honour the club’s 35th anniversary.
The two-day event at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth was a total sell-out, with performances from rock legends The Smoking Prophets, G La Roche and Kaine.
Saturday saw Colonel Gomez, The Hotpoints, Dirty Little Rebel, Lovehats, Angel Underground, Krankshaft and Alter The Sky take to the stage for those hardcore enough for another day of fun.
Event organiser Maurice McComb said both days were a hit with revellers.
He said: “It was very social, very relaxed and a very enjoyable time. It was great to see so many people having fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Maurice would like to say thanks to Billy Manley, who did a special fly-over in his tiger moth on Saturday morning.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation