Road closed in Ely due to overturned lorry
Drivers are being warned of problems in Ely on Monday evening where Queen Adelaide Street is closed both ways between the A142 Station Road and the B1382 Ely Road due to an overturned lorry. The A1101 Wash Road, Welney, is also closed both ways due to f
Drivers are being warned of problems in Ely on Monday evening where Queen Adelaide Street is closed both ways between the A142 Station Road and the B1382 Ely Road due to an overturned lorry.
The A1101 Wash Road, Welney, is also closed both ways due to flooding. Slow traffic is reported on the A15 London Road, Peterborough both ways at Town Bridge
Motorists are being warned of congestion on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn; and in the same direction between junction 1 at South Mimms and junction 2 at Welham Green.
Slow traffic is also reported either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 3 and 4.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 drivers are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit and on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden again through roadworks.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system between junction 10 with the Luton airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick. Heavy traffic is also reported on the A5 High Street, Dunstable.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 4 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 5 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 6 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 7 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation