Road blocked in Swavesey after lorry hits parked car
Driving conditions around Swavesey in Cambridge are currently difficult due to the road being blocked at Boxworth End after an accident between a lorry and a parked car. There are delays on the A14 eastbound between junction 25 at Rideaway and junction 2
Driving conditions around Swavesey in Cambridge are currently difficult due to the road being blocked at Boxworth End after an accident between a lorry and a parked car.
There are delays on the A14 eastbound between junction 25 at Rideaway and junction 28 at Bucking Way Road where there is queuing traffic and eastbound between junction 14 with the M11 at Girton and junction 33 with the A10. Expect delays on Trumpington Road, Cambridge.
Motorists also faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour.
Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is very slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 21A also for St Albans after an earlier accident between two vans.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
- 1 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 2 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 3 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
On the M11 one lane is closed in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of roadworks.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system both ways through the roadworks area between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick. There is currently queuing traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 10 in the roadworks area.