Road blocked in Swavesey after lorry hits parked car
Driving conditions around Swavesey in Cambridge are currently difficult due to the road being blocked at Boxworth End after an accident between a lorry and a parked car. There are delays on the A14 eastbound between junction 25 at Rideaway and junction 2
Driving conditions around Swavesey in Cambridge are currently difficult due to the road being blocked at Boxworth End after an accident between a lorry and a parked car.
There are delays on the A14 eastbound between junction 25 at Rideaway and junction 28 at Bucking Way Road where there is queuing traffic and eastbound between junction 14 with the M11 at Girton and junction 33 with the A10. Expect delays on Trumpington Road, Cambridge.
Motorists also faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour.
Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is very slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 21A also for St Albans after an earlier accident between two vans.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
- 1 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 2 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 5 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 8 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 9 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 10 Royston drama group CADS wins new play award for The Blonde Bombshell at Welwyn festival
On the M11 one lane is closed in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of roadworks.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system both ways through the roadworks area between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick. There is currently queuing traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 10 in the roadworks area.