Revamped Royston pharmacy opened by lovely Rita
- Credit: Archant
A revamped Royston community pharmacy was officially opened by a long-standing customer on Thursday, October 23.
Rita Gratland was chosen by the nine-strong Lloyds pharmacy team to cut the ribbon marking the start of their new approach to community health in the town.
The High Street store is the latest of more than 250 Lloyds pharmacies across the UK to have the transformation, and it will now offer enhanced services for a range of conditions, including skin health and pain management.
Pharmacy manager Stephanie Denton said: “We’re excited by our transformation and hope people will feel more at ease talking to us about their concerns.
“We know many who suffer from long-term health conditions don’t always want to go to their doctor every time they have a question.
You may also want to watch:
“Our dedicated and experienced team is supporting health care needs by providing services that complement GPs and other professionals.”
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 3 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people