Revamped Royston pharmacy opened by lovely Rita
- Credit: Archant
A revamped Royston community pharmacy was officially opened by a long-standing customer on Thursday, October 23.
Rita Gratland was chosen by the nine-strong Lloyds pharmacy team to cut the ribbon marking the start of their new approach to community health in the town.
The High Street store is the latest of more than 250 Lloyds pharmacies across the UK to have the transformation, and it will now offer enhanced services for a range of conditions, including skin health and pain management.
Pharmacy manager Stephanie Denton said: “We’re excited by our transformation and hope people will feel more at ease talking to us about their concerns.
“We know many who suffer from long-term health conditions don’t always want to go to their doctor every time they have a question.
You may also want to watch:
“Our dedicated and experienced team is supporting health care needs by providing services that complement GPs and other professionals.”
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 3 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 4 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 5 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 6 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 Royston woman celebrates 100th birthday after living in town for 53 years
- 9 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 10 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases