Revamped Royston pharmacy opened by lovely Rita
- Credit: Archant
A revamped Royston community pharmacy was officially opened by a long-standing customer on Thursday, October 23.
Rita Gratland was chosen by the nine-strong Lloyds pharmacy team to cut the ribbon marking the start of their new approach to community health in the town.
The High Street store is the latest of more than 250 Lloyds pharmacies across the UK to have the transformation, and it will now offer enhanced services for a range of conditions, including skin health and pain management.
Pharmacy manager Stephanie Denton said: “We’re excited by our transformation and hope people will feel more at ease talking to us about their concerns.
“We know many who suffer from long-term health conditions don’t always want to go to their doctor every time they have a question.
You may also want to watch:
“Our dedicated and experienced team is supporting health care needs by providing services that complement GPs and other professionals.”
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing