Revamped Royston pharmacy opened by lovely Rita
- Credit: Archant
A revamped Royston community pharmacy was officially opened by a long-standing customer on Thursday, October 23.
Rita Gratland was chosen by the nine-strong Lloyds pharmacy team to cut the ribbon marking the start of their new approach to community health in the town.
The High Street store is the latest of more than 250 Lloyds pharmacies across the UK to have the transformation, and it will now offer enhanced services for a range of conditions, including skin health and pain management.
Pharmacy manager Stephanie Denton said: “We’re excited by our transformation and hope people will feel more at ease talking to us about their concerns.
“We know many who suffer from long-term health conditions don’t always want to go to their doctor every time they have a question.
You may also want to watch:
“Our dedicated and experienced team is supporting health care needs by providing services that complement GPs and other professionals.”
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show