Return of the biggest event in networking isn’t a Royston secret
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire’s biggest networking event is set to return to Royston next weekend.
Royston Open Secrets will showcase the work of hundreds of businesses, support groups and charities at The Heath in Baldock Road on Sunday, June 5, between 11am and 4pm.
Last year about 3,000 people attended, and visitors can expect arena displays, children’s activities, a bar and refreshments, a dog show and classic car display – entrance is free.
No.3 Royston shop owner Laura Whitford will be selling her crafty wares at the event for the first time this year. She said: “Open Secrets is a fantastic way of reaching more potential customers and to show locals what we’re about, plus also to network with other local businesses.”
Open Secrets was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Linda Turner, who wanted a platform to allow local businesses to make themselves more visible to the community – and since then the event has grown year on year.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more information about Open Secrets and how to book a pitch, visit the website at www.open-secrets.co.uk.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator