Return of the biggest event in networking isn’t a Royston secret
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire’s biggest networking event is set to return to Royston next weekend.
Royston Open Secrets will showcase the work of hundreds of businesses, support groups and charities at The Heath in Baldock Road on Sunday, June 5, between 11am and 4pm.
Last year about 3,000 people attended, and visitors can expect arena displays, children’s activities, a bar and refreshments, a dog show and classic car display – entrance is free.
No.3 Royston shop owner Laura Whitford will be selling her crafty wares at the event for the first time this year. She said: “Open Secrets is a fantastic way of reaching more potential customers and to show locals what we’re about, plus also to network with other local businesses.”
Open Secrets was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Linda Turner, who wanted a platform to allow local businesses to make themselves more visible to the community – and since then the event has grown year on year.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more information about Open Secrets and how to book a pitch, visit the website at www.open-secrets.co.uk.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 6 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses