Return of the biggest event in networking isn’t a Royston secret
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire’s biggest networking event is set to return to Royston next weekend.
Royston Open Secrets will showcase the work of hundreds of businesses, support groups and charities at The Heath in Baldock Road on Sunday, June 5, between 11am and 4pm.
Last year about 3,000 people attended, and visitors can expect arena displays, children’s activities, a bar and refreshments, a dog show and classic car display – entrance is free.
No.3 Royston shop owner Laura Whitford will be selling her crafty wares at the event for the first time this year. She said: “Open Secrets is a fantastic way of reaching more potential customers and to show locals what we’re about, plus also to network with other local businesses.”
Open Secrets was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Linda Turner, who wanted a platform to allow local businesses to make themselves more visible to the community – and since then the event has grown year on year.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more information about Open Secrets and how to book a pitch, visit the website at www.open-secrets.co.uk.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 All you need to know about Welney Wetland Centre reopening