Repair team fix up new shop in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a new phone and tablet repair shop in Royston are ready to fix up a bargain for townsfolk.
Tim Haynes and partner James Bloomfield are proud as punch to open Ifixit Repairs in Kneesworth Street.
Tim, who is born and bred in Royston, hailing straight from Royston Hospital, said: “James and I used to go to peoples’ houses, and in a way he was my competitor, but we get on very well.
“We decided to come together as a company. We still offer the door to door service. It’s a bit easier if you have a base to work from. We are really pleased to open.”
The shop will offer mobile phone and tablet accessories, water damage repairs and computer repairs.
You may also want to watch:
It will also offer call-outs to home and/or work.
To find out more, visit the Facebook page Ifixit repairs.
The home/work service covers Royston, Baldock, Melbourn, Cambridge, cambourne, Sawston, Saffron Walden and villages.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 7 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone