Repair team fix up new shop in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a new phone and tablet repair shop in Royston are ready to fix up a bargain for townsfolk.
Tim Haynes and partner James Bloomfield are proud as punch to open Ifixit Repairs in Kneesworth Street.
Tim, who is born and bred in Royston, hailing straight from Royston Hospital, said: “James and I used to go to peoples’ houses, and in a way he was my competitor, but we get on very well.
“We decided to come together as a company. We still offer the door to door service. It’s a bit easier if you have a base to work from. We are really pleased to open.”
The shop will offer mobile phone and tablet accessories, water damage repairs and computer repairs.
You may also want to watch:
It will also offer call-outs to home and/or work.
To find out more, visit the Facebook page Ifixit repairs.
The home/work service covers Royston, Baldock, Melbourn, Cambridge, cambourne, Sawston, Saffron Walden and villages.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 8 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident