Repair team fix up new shop in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a new phone and tablet repair shop in Royston are ready to fix up a bargain for townsfolk.
Tim Haynes and partner James Bloomfield are proud as punch to open Ifixit Repairs in Kneesworth Street.
Tim, who is born and bred in Royston, hailing straight from Royston Hospital, said: “James and I used to go to peoples’ houses, and in a way he was my competitor, but we get on very well.
“We decided to come together as a company. We still offer the door to door service. It’s a bit easier if you have a base to work from. We are really pleased to open.”
The shop will offer mobile phone and tablet accessories, water damage repairs and computer repairs.
You may also want to watch:
It will also offer call-outs to home and/or work.
To find out more, visit the Facebook page Ifixit repairs.
The home/work service covers Royston, Baldock, Melbourn, Cambridge, cambourne, Sawston, Saffron Walden and villages.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show