Remembrance Sunday services
PEOPLE will come together to remember the war dead at services across Crow country on Sunday. Services include:
2.30-3pm: Parade from the war memorial on Lucas Lane, along Lucas Lane and Hodwell to St. Mary’s Church.
10.55am-noon: Parade from the War Memorial to Church Lane
You may also want to watch:
10.40am: memorial service at The Cross followed by a service at St Margaret’s Church
- 1 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 2 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 3 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
9.40am: At the Cemetery, The Causeway, then a special service at the War Memorial, 10.45am, finally there will be a service at the Parish Church at 11.15am.
Fowlmere and Thriplow
10.05am: At Thriplow’s War Memorial, followed by a procession to Fowlmere’s Memorial for a service at the United Reformed Church.
10.50am: Service at The Cross followed by service at All Saints Church
9.30am: At the War Memorial, Station Road, Reed
9am: Service at the parish church
9.30am: Service at St John the Baptist Church in Royston, followed by a parade and service at Royston’s War Memorial on Melbourn Street