Remembrance Sunday services
PEOPLE will come together to remember the war dead at services across Crow country on Sunday. Services include:
2.30-3pm: Parade from the war memorial on Lucas Lane, along Lucas Lane and Hodwell to St. Mary’s Church.
10.55am-noon: Parade from the War Memorial to Church Lane
You may also want to watch:
10.40am: memorial service at The Cross followed by a service at St Margaret’s Church
- 1 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
9.40am: At the Cemetery, The Causeway, then a special service at the War Memorial, 10.45am, finally there will be a service at the Parish Church at 11.15am.
Fowlmere and Thriplow
10.05am: At Thriplow’s War Memorial, followed by a procession to Fowlmere’s Memorial for a service at the United Reformed Church.
10.50am: Service at The Cross followed by service at All Saints Church
9.30am: At the War Memorial, Station Road, Reed
9am: Service at the parish church
9.30am: Service at St John the Baptist Church in Royston, followed by a parade and service at Royston’s War Memorial on Melbourn Street