Remembrance Sunday services
PEOPLE will come together to remember the war dead at services across Crow country on Sunday. Services include:
2.30-3pm: Parade from the war memorial on Lucas Lane, along Lucas Lane and Hodwell to St. Mary’s Church.
10.55am-noon: Parade from the War Memorial to Church Lane
You may also want to watch:
10.40am: memorial service at The Cross followed by a service at St Margaret’s Church
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
9.40am: At the Cemetery, The Causeway, then a special service at the War Memorial, 10.45am, finally there will be a service at the Parish Church at 11.15am.
Fowlmere and Thriplow
10.05am: At Thriplow’s War Memorial, followed by a procession to Fowlmere’s Memorial for a service at the United Reformed Church.
10.50am: Service at The Cross followed by service at All Saints Church
9.30am: At the War Memorial, Station Road, Reed
9am: Service at the parish church
9.30am: Service at St John the Baptist Church in Royston, followed by a parade and service at Royston’s War Memorial on Melbourn Street