Refurbishment given blessing at Royston funeral home
- Credit: Archant
A blessing was arranged for a Royston funeral home after it underwent a complete refurbishment.
The event was held in the chapel of rest at Newlings of Royston, the independent family funeral home in Fish Hill.
The family business, which has been open in Royston since 1945, has undergone a complete transformation with new offices, a greeting room, a soft room for families to sit and compose themselves and a brand new reception area with new employee – receptionist Linda Findlay.
Taking part in the blessing were representatives from faith communities including the local clergy, civil celebrants and the Humanist Association, who joined Andrew Fuller and his team, together with Iris Newling.
Manager Andrew said: “This was a lovely celebration of the launch of our newly refurbished premises.
You may also want to watch:
“We are very proud of the service that we offer to local families and we feel that it is now even further enhanced.
“Thank you to all those who could come along and take part.”
- 1 Road closed after 'serious' crash on A10
- 2 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 3 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 4 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 5 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year