Red Arrows confirmed for this year's Duxford air show
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year s Duxford air show. The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum s flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September. A spokesman for the museum said
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year's Duxford air show.
The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum's flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September.
A spokesman for the museum said: "As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4,000 air displays in over 53 countries.
"With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax."
You may also want to watch:
Other planes already confirmed as flying in the show include an RAF Typhoon, RAF Hawk, and RAF Chinook, along with a Spitfire and a Hurricane.
Savings of 10 per cent can be made if you book before August 28. For more details of the schedule, or to book, call 01223 499 353 or visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 3 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 10 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?