Red Arrows confirmed for this year's Duxford air show
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year s Duxford air show. The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum s flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September. A spokesman for the museum said
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year's Duxford air show.
The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum's flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September.
A spokesman for the museum said: "As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4,000 air displays in over 53 countries.
"With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax."
You may also want to watch:
Other planes already confirmed as flying in the show include an RAF Typhoon, RAF Hawk, and RAF Chinook, along with a Spitfire and a Hurricane.
Savings of 10 per cent can be made if you book before August 28. For more details of the schedule, or to book, call 01223 499 353 or visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity