Red Arrows confirmed for this year's Duxford air show
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year s Duxford air show. The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum s flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September. A spokesman for the museum said
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year's Duxford air show.
The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum's flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September.
A spokesman for the museum said: "As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4,000 air displays in over 53 countries.
"With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax."
You may also want to watch:
Other planes already confirmed as flying in the show include an RAF Typhoon, RAF Hawk, and RAF Chinook, along with a Spitfire and a Hurricane.
Savings of 10 per cent can be made if you book before August 28. For more details of the schedule, or to book, call 01223 499 353 or visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford.
- 1 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 2 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 6 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 8 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 9 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 10 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week