Red Arrows confirmed for this year's Duxford air show
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year s Duxford air show. The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum s flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September. A spokesman for the museum said
THE Red Arrows will be swooping in at this year's Duxford air show.
The world famous display team will wow crowds at Imperial War Museum's flagship air show, which takes place this year on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September.
A spokesman for the museum said: "As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4,000 air displays in over 53 countries.
"With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax."
You may also want to watch:
Other planes already confirmed as flying in the show include an RAF Typhoon, RAF Hawk, and RAF Chinook, along with a Spitfire and a Hurricane.
Savings of 10 per cent can be made if you book before August 28. For more details of the schedule, or to book, call 01223 499 353 or visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford.
- 1 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 2 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 3 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Stunning snap causes stir online