Record crowd enjoys Royston Open Secrets 2014
- Credit: Archant
A record crowd saw Royston’s best business and community secrets on display last weekend.
The Royston Open Secrets exhibition at Therfield Heath on Sunday saw residents flock to see stands and displays from a variety of businesses, charities and community groups.
Organiser Linda Turner said: “I was thrilled and delighted to have another successful event.
“It was just amazing to see so many people on The Heath relaxing in the warm weather and enjoying themselves. Royston Open Secrets is now in its sixth year. Its primary focus is to provide an event which enables local businesses and community organisations in Royston and surrounding villages to showcase themselves to the residents of our wonderful town.”
The main exhibition was held in a grand marquee, while outside a classic car show and various other displays took place.
You may also want to watch:
A ‘best dressed stand’ competition was held, and judge Cllr Trisha Cowley, from North Herts District Council, awarded first prize to Post Your Parcels.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 4 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston