Record crowd enjoys Royston Open Secrets 2014
- Credit: Archant
A record crowd saw Royston’s best business and community secrets on display last weekend.
The Royston Open Secrets exhibition at Therfield Heath on Sunday saw residents flock to see stands and displays from a variety of businesses, charities and community groups.
Organiser Linda Turner said: “I was thrilled and delighted to have another successful event.
“It was just amazing to see so many people on The Heath relaxing in the warm weather and enjoying themselves. Royston Open Secrets is now in its sixth year. Its primary focus is to provide an event which enables local businesses and community organisations in Royston and surrounding villages to showcase themselves to the residents of our wonderful town.”
The main exhibition was held in a grand marquee, while outside a classic car show and various other displays took place.
You may also want to watch:
A ‘best dressed stand’ competition was held, and judge Cllr Trisha Cowley, from North Herts District Council, awarded first prize to Post Your Parcels.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend