Reality show finalists sing at Royston Tesco store
- Credit: Archant
Finalists from last year’s Britain’s Got Talent show will be performing at a Royston supermarket tomorrow, Friday.
The Neales, a Brummie dad and sons vocal group made up of Laurie Neale and sons James Neale, Dan Neale and Phil Neale, will perform their new single I’ll Be There live at the Royston Tesco Extra store at 1pm.
The group – who will perform three songs before chatting to customers at the Royston supermarket – are hoping their new single will reach number one in time for Father’s Day.
A percentage of sales will go to the British Heart Foundation and Diabetes UK and you can pre-order a copy on iTunes.
The family have a personal reason for raising money for the cause. Ten years before the group performed on the reality TV show, singing solicitor Laurie had a heart attack, which made him change the way he lived his life.
You may also want to watch:
When they auditioned for the show, the group – who at one point reduced pop mogul and serial reality judge Simon Cowell to tears – received four ‘yes’ verdicts from judges for their emotional rendition of When Will I Be Loved? by the Everly Brothers.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 9 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 10 Three household waste collection crews suspended