Reality show finalists sing at Royston Tesco store
- Credit: Archant
Finalists from last year’s Britain’s Got Talent show will be performing at a Royston supermarket tomorrow, Friday.
The Neales, a Brummie dad and sons vocal group made up of Laurie Neale and sons James Neale, Dan Neale and Phil Neale, will perform their new single I’ll Be There live at the Royston Tesco Extra store at 1pm.
The group – who will perform three songs before chatting to customers at the Royston supermarket – are hoping their new single will reach number one in time for Father’s Day.
A percentage of sales will go to the British Heart Foundation and Diabetes UK and you can pre-order a copy on iTunes.
The family have a personal reason for raising money for the cause. Ten years before the group performed on the reality TV show, singing solicitor Laurie had a heart attack, which made him change the way he lived his life.
You may also want to watch:
When they auditioned for the show, the group – who at one point reduced pop mogul and serial reality judge Simon Cowell to tears – received four ‘yes’ verdicts from judges for their emotional rendition of When Will I Be Loved? by the Everly Brothers.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show