Reality show finalists sing at Royston Tesco store
- Credit: Archant
Finalists from last year’s Britain’s Got Talent show will be performing at a Royston supermarket tomorrow, Friday.
The Neales, a Brummie dad and sons vocal group made up of Laurie Neale and sons James Neale, Dan Neale and Phil Neale, will perform their new single I’ll Be There live at the Royston Tesco Extra store at 1pm.
The group – who will perform three songs before chatting to customers at the Royston supermarket – are hoping their new single will reach number one in time for Father’s Day.
A percentage of sales will go to the British Heart Foundation and Diabetes UK and you can pre-order a copy on iTunes.
The family have a personal reason for raising money for the cause. Ten years before the group performed on the reality TV show, singing solicitor Laurie had a heart attack, which made him change the way he lived his life.
You may also want to watch:
When they auditioned for the show, the group – who at one point reduced pop mogul and serial reality judge Simon Cowell to tears – received four ‘yes’ verdicts from judges for their emotional rendition of When Will I Be Loved? by the Everly Brothers.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing