Reality show finalists sing at Royston Tesco store
- Credit: Archant
Finalists from last year’s Britain’s Got Talent show will be performing at a Royston supermarket tomorrow, Friday.
The Neales, a Brummie dad and sons vocal group made up of Laurie Neale and sons James Neale, Dan Neale and Phil Neale, will perform their new single I’ll Be There live at the Royston Tesco Extra store at 1pm.
The group – who will perform three songs before chatting to customers at the Royston supermarket – are hoping their new single will reach number one in time for Father’s Day.
A percentage of sales will go to the British Heart Foundation and Diabetes UK and you can pre-order a copy on iTunes.
The family have a personal reason for raising money for the cause. Ten years before the group performed on the reality TV show, singing solicitor Laurie had a heart attack, which made him change the way he lived his life.
You may also want to watch:
When they auditioned for the show, the group – who at one point reduced pop mogul and serial reality judge Simon Cowell to tears – received four ‘yes’ verdicts from judges for their emotional rendition of When Will I Be Loved? by the Everly Brothers.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 9 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 10 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity