Raising a glass to Royston beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A great day full of beer, bouncy castles and banter was had on Sunday as Royston Town Football Club hosted its 10th beer and music festival.
The event, held in the grounds of the club in Garden Walk, featured a host of live acts including The Undercovers, Starfish, Lipstick Torpedo and The Revivals.
Children got the chance to have a kickabout on the pitch before the grounds are returfed for next season.
The beer festival finished off a weekend of true revelry at the club.
On Friday, a football presentation was held for all the Royston adult teams.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Royston Soul Club hosted its annual soul night under a giant marquee.
Headlining were ‘70s and ‘80s chart sensation Odyssey, supported by Mr Soul and Soul in the City. Resident DJ Rising High Disco help keep the party going, playing long into the night.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden