Raising a glass to Royston beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A great day full of beer, bouncy castles and banter was had on Sunday as Royston Town Football Club hosted its 10th beer and music festival.
The event, held in the grounds of the club in Garden Walk, featured a host of live acts including The Undercovers, Starfish, Lipstick Torpedo and The Revivals.
Children got the chance to have a kickabout on the pitch before the grounds are returfed for next season.
The beer festival finished off a weekend of true revelry at the club.
On Friday, a football presentation was held for all the Royston adult teams.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Royston Soul Club hosted its annual soul night under a giant marquee.
Headlining were ‘70s and ‘80s chart sensation Odyssey, supported by Mr Soul and Soul in the City. Resident DJ Rising High Disco help keep the party going, playing long into the night.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 7 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 8 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 9 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic