Raising a glass to Royston beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A great day full of beer, bouncy castles and banter was had on Sunday as Royston Town Football Club hosted its 10th beer and music festival.
The event, held in the grounds of the club in Garden Walk, featured a host of live acts including The Undercovers, Starfish, Lipstick Torpedo and The Revivals.
Children got the chance to have a kickabout on the pitch before the grounds are returfed for next season.
The beer festival finished off a weekend of true revelry at the club.
On Friday, a football presentation was held for all the Royston adult teams.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Royston Soul Club hosted its annual soul night under a giant marquee.
Headlining were ‘70s and ‘80s chart sensation Odyssey, supported by Mr Soul and Soul in the City. Resident DJ Rising High Disco help keep the party going, playing long into the night.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Candidates in North Herts prepare to stand for county council elections