Raiders steal cash from pensioner
A GANG stole cash from an elderly Buntingford man after breaking into his house on Tuesday night. The incident took place between 10pm and 10.15pm. Three men broke into the man s house, in Hare Street Road, by forcing the patio doors. Two of them searche
A GANG stole cash from an elderly Buntingford man after breaking into his house on Tuesday night.
The incident took place between 10pm and 10.15pm.
Three men broke into the man's house, in Hare Street Road, by forcing the patio doors.
Two of them searched the lounge while the third demanded money from the man, who is in his 80s.
You may also want to watch:
After he had found his wallet and handed over some money, the raiders left.
The victim was not harmed during the incident.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
Det Con Dave Taylor, who is investigating the crime, said: "I would appeal to anyone who can help with our inquiries to contact us without delay.
"If you were in the area and saw anyone acting suspiciously, please call us with details. Any information, no matter how small, could be vital to finding those responsible."
Anyone with information should call the Eastern Area Burglary and Robbery Unit on 01992 533271, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.