Pupils learn the secrets of perfect pizza
- Credit: Archant
The secret of making perfect pizza has been revealed to a group of schoolchildren.
Pupils from Roysia Middle School were invited to the Palazzo Restaurant, in Kneesworth Street, Royston, earlier this month and tasked with making their own pizzas.
A school spokesman said: “Not only did they get expert advice from the chef on how to handle the bread dough but they also had the opportunity to assemble a pizza matched to their own personal tastes.”
At the end of the afternoon pupils were able to take their creations home to share with their families.
The spokesman added: “All the pupils had the most wonderful time and would like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone at Palazzo. Their kindness, generosity and professionalism were overwhelming.
You may also want to watch:
“The pupils learned so much from the staff. It was a fantastic afternoon and the pizzas were delicious.”
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks