Pupils learn the secrets of perfect pizza
- Credit: Archant
The secret of making perfect pizza has been revealed to a group of schoolchildren.
Pupils from Roysia Middle School were invited to the Palazzo Restaurant, in Kneesworth Street, Royston, earlier this month and tasked with making their own pizzas.
A school spokesman said: “Not only did they get expert advice from the chef on how to handle the bread dough but they also had the opportunity to assemble a pizza matched to their own personal tastes.”
At the end of the afternoon pupils were able to take their creations home to share with their families.
The spokesman added: “All the pupils had the most wonderful time and would like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone at Palazzo. Their kindness, generosity and professionalism were overwhelming.
You may also want to watch:
“The pupils learned so much from the staff. It was a fantastic afternoon and the pizzas were delicious.”
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 7 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fabulous Foodies Festival is good to go at Cambridge this summer
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts