Pupils learn the secrets of perfect pizza
- Credit: Archant
The secret of making perfect pizza has been revealed to a group of schoolchildren.
Pupils from Roysia Middle School were invited to the Palazzo Restaurant, in Kneesworth Street, Royston, earlier this month and tasked with making their own pizzas.
A school spokesman said: “Not only did they get expert advice from the chef on how to handle the bread dough but they also had the opportunity to assemble a pizza matched to their own personal tastes.”
At the end of the afternoon pupils were able to take their creations home to share with their families.
The spokesman added: “All the pupils had the most wonderful time and would like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone at Palazzo. Their kindness, generosity and professionalism were overwhelming.
You may also want to watch:
“The pupils learned so much from the staff. It was a fantastic afternoon and the pizzas were delicious.”
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 10 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses