Pupils learn the secrets of perfect pizza
- Credit: Archant
The secret of making perfect pizza has been revealed to a group of schoolchildren.
Pupils from Roysia Middle School were invited to the Palazzo Restaurant, in Kneesworth Street, Royston, earlier this month and tasked with making their own pizzas.
A school spokesman said: “Not only did they get expert advice from the chef on how to handle the bread dough but they also had the opportunity to assemble a pizza matched to their own personal tastes.”
At the end of the afternoon pupils were able to take their creations home to share with their families.
The spokesman added: “All the pupils had the most wonderful time and would like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone at Palazzo. Their kindness, generosity and professionalism were overwhelming.
“The pupils learned so much from the staff. It was a fantastic afternoon and the pizzas were delicious.”
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 5 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year
- 10 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge