Punters served crafty brews at Royston pub The Manor House
- Credit: Archant
Beer lovers were treated to a tasty evening of craft ale tasting at The Manor House in Royston last week.
Numerous brews, some imported exclusively for the company, were available to tantalise the taste buds of the eager punters who flocked to the Wetherspoon’s pub in Melbourn Street for the drinks tasting session.
From beer Sweet Action of Brooklyn, to the powerful Bengali Tiger at 6.5%, there was something for all palettes.
Event organiser, Harrison Johnson, said: “As a beer drinker, and a bartender throughout the years, nothing excites me more than new innovative products being brought into any pub, bar, or restaurant that I visit. I love new flavours, tastes and aromas.
“Nothing has excited me more than craft beers and ciders.”
You may also want to watch:
This was the second drink tasting event hosted by the pub, which is planning more wine and cider events for the future.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 6 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn