Punters served crafty brews at Royston pub The Manor House
- Credit: Archant
Beer lovers were treated to a tasty evening of craft ale tasting at The Manor House in Royston last week.
Numerous brews, some imported exclusively for the company, were available to tantalise the taste buds of the eager punters who flocked to the Wetherspoon’s pub in Melbourn Street for the drinks tasting session.
From beer Sweet Action of Brooklyn, to the powerful Bengali Tiger at 6.5%, there was something for all palettes.
Event organiser, Harrison Johnson, said: “As a beer drinker, and a bartender throughout the years, nothing excites me more than new innovative products being brought into any pub, bar, or restaurant that I visit. I love new flavours, tastes and aromas.
“Nothing has excited me more than craft beers and ciders.”
You may also want to watch:
This was the second drink tasting event hosted by the pub, which is planning more wine and cider events for the future.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange