Punters served crafty brews at Royston pub The Manor House
- Credit: Archant
Beer lovers were treated to a tasty evening of craft ale tasting at The Manor House in Royston last week.
Numerous brews, some imported exclusively for the company, were available to tantalise the taste buds of the eager punters who flocked to the Wetherspoon’s pub in Melbourn Street for the drinks tasting session.
From beer Sweet Action of Brooklyn, to the powerful Bengali Tiger at 6.5%, there was something for all palettes.
Event organiser, Harrison Johnson, said: “As a beer drinker, and a bartender throughout the years, nothing excites me more than new innovative products being brought into any pub, bar, or restaurant that I visit. I love new flavours, tastes and aromas.
“Nothing has excited me more than craft beers and ciders.”
You may also want to watch:
This was the second drink tasting event hosted by the pub, which is planning more wine and cider events for the future.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?