Punters served crafty brews at Royston pub The Manor House
- Credit: Archant
Beer lovers were treated to a tasty evening of craft ale tasting at The Manor House in Royston last week.
Numerous brews, some imported exclusively for the company, were available to tantalise the taste buds of the eager punters who flocked to the Wetherspoon’s pub in Melbourn Street for the drinks tasting session.
From beer Sweet Action of Brooklyn, to the powerful Bengali Tiger at 6.5%, there was something for all palettes.
Event organiser, Harrison Johnson, said: “As a beer drinker, and a bartender throughout the years, nothing excites me more than new innovative products being brought into any pub, bar, or restaurant that I visit. I love new flavours, tastes and aromas.
“Nothing has excited me more than craft beers and ciders.”
You may also want to watch:
This was the second drink tasting event hosted by the pub, which is planning more wine and cider events for the future.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation