Public urged to be vigilant after attempted garage break-in at Royston home
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are urged to be vigilant after burglars attempted to break the lock of a garage in Royston.
The failed garage break-in attempt took place at a property in Elm Walk between 8pm on Thursday, August 11, and 4pm yesterday.
Police have asked the public to be extra vigilant when neighbours are on holiday and to report anything suspicious on 101.
If you see a crime taking place call 999.
For crime prevention advice or a free security check, please contact your safer neighbourhood team.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Elm Walk incident should call 101, quoting crime reference number G4/16/661.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 6 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 7 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 8 Dial M for an interesting look at the macabre
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 10 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre