Public urged to be vigilant after attempted garage break-in at Royston home
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are urged to be vigilant after burglars attempted to break the lock of a garage in Royston.
The failed garage break-in attempt took place at a property in Elm Walk between 8pm on Thursday, August 11, and 4pm yesterday.
Police have asked the public to be extra vigilant when neighbours are on holiday and to report anything suspicious on 101.
If you see a crime taking place call 999.
For crime prevention advice or a free security check, please contact your safer neighbourhood team.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Elm Walk incident should call 101, quoting crime reference number G4/16/661.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 9 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well