Public urged to be vigilant after attempted garage break-in at Royston home
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public are urged to be vigilant after burglars attempted to break the lock of a garage in Royston.
The failed garage break-in attempt took place at a property in Elm Walk between 8pm on Thursday, August 11, and 4pm yesterday.
Police have asked the public to be extra vigilant when neighbours are on holiday and to report anything suspicious on 101.
If you see a crime taking place call 999.
For crime prevention advice or a free security check, please contact your safer neighbourhood team.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Elm Walk incident should call 101, quoting crime reference number G4/16/661.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire