Public meeting this week to shape future of Royston’s district museum
- Credit: Archant
Royston’s district museum will be hosting a public meeting this week to shape the future of its offering going forward.
The consultation is open to all and will take place at the museum between 10am to 3pm on Wednesday.
Museum manager Jenny Oxley said: “In the last few years, the museum has become far more outward looking and much more community focussed, but there is more development work which needs to be done to make the collections more accessible and to improve the displays.
“This is a really great opportunity to help us shape the museum for future generations.”
The meeting is free to attend and refreshments will be provided. To book please contact the museum on 01763 242587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
If you are not able to make it along, then you can still contribute to the consultation by completing one of the museum’s online surveys on their Facebook page, or by completing a paper survey or feedback card in the museum.
The results of the consultation work will contribute to a new strategic forward plan for the museum and fundraising strategy.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden