Pub told: Take down those ugly’ signs
TOWN councillors have branded signs on the Barracuda pub in Royston as ugly . And members of the planning committee are insisting that North Herts District Council carries out its threat to prosecute. The pub did not seek planning permission before erect
TOWN councillors have branded signs on the Barracuda pub in Royston as "ugly".
And members of the planning committee are insisting that North Herts District Council carries out its threat to prosecute.
The pub did not seek planning permission before erecting the signs.
And it has been warned that the district council may take legal action.
You may also want to watch:
It has now submitted a retrospective planning application.
But the town council's planning committee said it could not support the application.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
Cllr Rod Kennedy said: "They're ugly and the most horrid thing to hit Royston for some time.