Pub told: Take down those ugly’ signs
TOWN councillors have branded signs on the Barracuda pub in Royston as ugly . And members of the planning committee are insisting that North Herts District Council carries out its threat to prosecute. The pub did not seek planning permission before erect
TOWN councillors have branded signs on the Barracuda pub in Royston as "ugly".
And members of the planning committee are insisting that North Herts District Council carries out its threat to prosecute.
The pub did not seek planning permission before erecting the signs.
And it has been warned that the district council may take legal action.
You may also want to watch:
It has now submitted a retrospective planning application.
But the town council's planning committee said it could not support the application.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
Cllr Rod Kennedy said: "They're ugly and the most horrid thing to hit Royston for some time.