Pub gets go-ahead for longer hours
THE Boar s Head in Royston can now remain open until 2.30am at weekends. North Herts District Council s licensing and appeals committee made the decision after the pub submitted an application in September for a variation of the premises licence. The pubs
THE Boar's Head in Royston can now remain open until 2.30am at weekends.
North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee made the decision after the pub submitted an application in September for a variation of the premises licence.
The pubs new opening hours are 10am-12.30am Sundays to Wednesdays, 10am-1.30am on Thursdays and 10am-2.30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Pub manager Matt Brazier said: "From our point of view we have a nice civilised customer basis so this will just give us greater flexibility and the option to stay open longer if we require it."
You may also want to watch:
The pub can also play live music on Wednesdays-Sundays until 11pm if they wish to do so. There are, however, volume restrictions.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 5 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton