Pub gets go-ahead for longer hours
THE Boar s Head in Royston can now remain open until 2.30am at weekends. North Herts District Council s licensing and appeals committee made the decision after the pub submitted an application in September for a variation of the premises licence. The pubs
THE Boar's Head in Royston can now remain open until 2.30am at weekends.
North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee made the decision after the pub submitted an application in September for a variation of the premises licence.
The pubs new opening hours are 10am-12.30am Sundays to Wednesdays, 10am-1.30am on Thursdays and 10am-2.30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Pub manager Matt Brazier said: "From our point of view we have a nice civilised customer basis so this will just give us greater flexibility and the option to stay open longer if we require it."
You may also want to watch:
The pub can also play live music on Wednesdays-Sundays until 11pm if they wish to do so. There are, however, volume restrictions.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing