Pub can extend opening hours
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays. The Barracuda Bar – formerly the Old Post Office – was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council s licensing and appeals committee. The pub ca
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Barracuda Bar - formerly the Old Post Office - was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee.
The pub can also remain open until 12.30am on Sundays through to Thursdays providing the doors are closed at midnight, there are a minimum of four doormen, and the maximum capacity is 425.
Manager Dave Brambley said: "We are pleased with the decision.
You may also want to watch:
"Since we reopened, customers' responses have been positive."
- A hearing to extend the licensing hours of the Nu Nightclub in Royston has been adjourned.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe