Pub can extend opening hours
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays. The Barracuda Bar – formerly the Old Post Office – was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council s licensing and appeals committee. The pub ca
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Barracuda Bar - formerly the Old Post Office - was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee.
The pub can also remain open until 12.30am on Sundays through to Thursdays providing the doors are closed at midnight, there are a minimum of four doormen, and the maximum capacity is 425.
Manager Dave Brambley said: "We are pleased with the decision.
You may also want to watch:
"Since we reopened, customers' responses have been positive."
- A hearing to extend the licensing hours of the Nu Nightclub in Royston has been adjourned.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?