Pub can extend opening hours
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays. The Barracuda Bar – formerly the Old Post Office – was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council s licensing and appeals committee. The pub ca
A PUB in Royston can now remain open until 1.30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Barracuda Bar - formerly the Old Post Office - was granted permission to extend its opening hours by North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee.
The pub can also remain open until 12.30am on Sundays through to Thursdays providing the doors are closed at midnight, there are a minimum of four doormen, and the maximum capacity is 425.
Manager Dave Brambley said: "We are pleased with the decision.
"Since we reopened, customers' responses have been positive."
- A hearing to extend the licensing hours of the Nu Nightclub in Royston has been adjourned.
- 1 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
- 10 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party