Problems on the A14 in Cambs for motorists this morning
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely. The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunn
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely.
The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the road works.
There are also reports of heavy traffic on the A1 southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass.
On the M25 there are the normal problems between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with a 50mph speed restriction around road works. On the M11 there remains congestion around junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden because of road works.
On The M1 in Bedfordshire traffic is slow around road works between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
On the A603 Sandy Road at Willington one lane is blocked because of an accident.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 5 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 6 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 10 Up on the roof: Choir sings from top of 163ft chapel tower at Cambridge college
In Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic on the M11 on the exit slip road northbound at junction 13 and at junction 11 at Trumpington Road.
One the A14 there is slow traffic eastbound between Brampton and the Spittals Interchange in Huntingdon and at Hemmingford Abbots eastbound between junction 26 and junction 31.