Problems on the A14 in Cambs for motorists this morning
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely. The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunn
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely.
The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the road works.
There are also reports of heavy traffic on the A1 southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass.
On the M25 there are the normal problems between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with a 50mph speed restriction around road works. On the M11 there remains congestion around junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden because of road works.
You may also want to watch:
On The M1 in Bedfordshire traffic is slow around road works between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
On the A603 Sandy Road at Willington one lane is blocked because of an accident.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
In Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic on the M11 on the exit slip road northbound at junction 13 and at junction 11 at Trumpington Road.
One the A14 there is slow traffic eastbound between Brampton and the Spittals Interchange in Huntingdon and at Hemmingford Abbots eastbound between junction 26 and junction 31.