Problems on the A14 in Cambs for motorists this morning
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely. The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunn
Motorists were given a respite from the recent problems on the A1 (M) around Stevenage on Wednesday morning with no problems reported and traffic running freely.
The only black spot was, as always, between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the road works.
There are also reports of heavy traffic on the A1 southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass.
On the M25 there are the normal problems between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with a 50mph speed restriction around road works. On the M11 there remains congestion around junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden because of road works.
You may also want to watch:
On The M1 in Bedfordshire traffic is slow around road works between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
On the A603 Sandy Road at Willington one lane is blocked because of an accident.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
In Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic on the M11 on the exit slip road northbound at junction 13 and at junction 11 at Trumpington Road.
One the A14 there is slow traffic eastbound between Brampton and the Spittals Interchange in Huntingdon and at Hemmingford Abbots eastbound between junction 26 and junction 31.