Problems for motorists on the A11at Little Abington on Monday night
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11. But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour. The only pro
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11.
But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour.
The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit.
Motorists are also being warned of possible delays on the M11 in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are the normal warnings of possible delays in both directions for motorists between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 at Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks area.
In Bishop's Stortford there is heavy traffic reported on the A1059 Station Road.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 8 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
On the M1 expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction10 and junction 12 for Flitwick and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes South and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a 50mph speed restriction around the roadworks.
On the A5 at Whipsnade there are reports of heavy traffic between the B4540 at Lynch Hill and Mayfield Road.