Problems for motorists on the A11at Little Abington on Monday night
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11. But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour. The only pro
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11.
But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour.
The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit.
Motorists are also being warned of possible delays on the M11 in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are the normal warnings of possible delays in both directions for motorists between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 at Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks area.
In Bishop's Stortford there is heavy traffic reported on the A1059 Station Road.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event
- 10 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
On the M1 expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction10 and junction 12 for Flitwick and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes South and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a 50mph speed restriction around the roadworks.
On the A5 at Whipsnade there are reports of heavy traffic between the B4540 at Lynch Hill and Mayfield Road.