Problems for motorists on the A11at Little Abington on Monday night
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11. But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour. The only pro
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11.
But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour.
The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit.
Motorists are also being warned of possible delays on the M11 in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
On the M25 there are the normal warnings of possible delays in both directions for motorists between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 at Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks area.
In Bishop's Stortford there is heavy traffic reported on the A1059 Station Road.
- 1 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 2 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 3 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 4 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 5 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 6 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 7 Royston Photographic Society announces latest competition winners
- 8 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
On the M1 expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction10 and junction 12 for Flitwick and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes South and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a 50mph speed restriction around the roadworks.
On the A5 at Whipsnade there are reports of heavy traffic between the B4540 at Lynch Hill and Mayfield Road.