Problems for motorists on the A11at Little Abington on Monday night
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11. But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour. The only pro
There are problems for motorists on the A1307 Cambridge Road on Monday night at Little Abington with reports of heavy queuing traffic both ways at the A11.
But traffic is moving smoothly on the A1 (M) through on Monday night during rush hour.
The only problems are around junction 3 and 4 both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the roadworks and a 40mph speed limit.
Motorists are also being warned of possible delays on the M11 in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are the normal warnings of possible delays in both directions for motorists between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 at Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks area.
In Bishop's Stortford there is heavy traffic reported on the A1059 Station Road.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 6 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 The bells are back in town!
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
On the M1 expect delays both ways between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction10 and junction 12 for Flitwick and southbound between junction 13 Milton Keynes South and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a 50mph speed restriction around the roadworks.
On the A5 at Whipsnade there are reports of heavy traffic between the B4540 at Lynch Hill and Mayfield Road.