Pregnant woman wanted for Royston phone theft
A HEAVILY pregnant woman is wanted by police in relation to a Royston phone theft.
Two women entered Country Properties in the High Street, at 11.50am on Tuesday, with one distracting the agent, and the other taking the phone.
The first woman is described as heavily pregnant, about 30, possibly of Eastern European descent, with dark brown shoulder length hair.
She was wearing a headscarf and large gold earrings.
The second woman also had dark brown hair and was aged 17-18.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 8 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 9 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images