Pregnant woman wanted for Royston phone theft
A HEAVILY pregnant woman is wanted by police in relation to a Royston phone theft.
Two women entered Country Properties in the High Street, at 11.50am on Tuesday, with one distracting the agent, and the other taking the phone.
The first woman is described as heavily pregnant, about 30, possibly of Eastern European descent, with dark brown shoulder length hair.
She was wearing a headscarf and large gold earrings.
The second woman also had dark brown hair and was aged 17-18.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 7 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club