Pregnant woman wanted for Royston phone theft
A HEAVILY pregnant woman is wanted by police in relation to a Royston phone theft.
Two women entered Country Properties in the High Street, at 11.50am on Tuesday, with one distracting the agent, and the other taking the phone.
The first woman is described as heavily pregnant, about 30, possibly of Eastern European descent, with dark brown shoulder length hair.
She was wearing a headscarf and large gold earrings.
The second woman also had dark brown hair and was aged 17-18.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 7 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 8 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 9 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic