Pre-schools in Bassinbourn and Guilden Morden to host Easter extravaganzas
- Credit: Archant
Two pre-schools are getting truly into the Easter spirit this weekend by hosting an array of fayres, Easter egg hunts and car boot sales to welcome in the celebrations.
Bassingbourn Pre-School will hold an Easter fayre and car boot sale today for those looking to pick up a bargain or two.
The event will be held from 2pm to 4pm at the school in Brook Road.
If you would like a pitch at the car boot sale, you can call Lisa on 01763250484.
And tomorrow it’s Guilden Morden’s turn with the pre-school in the village hall in Church Street hosting its annual Easter egg hunt and bake–off.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Davis Roach from the Guilden Morden Pre-School committee said: “It promises to be a fun morning for all the children in the surrounding villages.”
The hunt is not all about the winning – everyone who takes part will be rewarded with a tasty chocolate egg.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 6 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
There will also be other activities in the hall on offer, such as crafting and a bake-off competition.
The bake-off will be open to both adults and children to show off their skills and present their best efforts of tasty cakes, buns and biscuits.