Pre-schools in Bassinbourn and Guilden Morden to host Easter extravaganzas
- Credit: Archant
Two pre-schools are getting truly into the Easter spirit this weekend by hosting an array of fayres, Easter egg hunts and car boot sales to welcome in the celebrations.
Bassingbourn Pre-School will hold an Easter fayre and car boot sale today for those looking to pick up a bargain or two.
The event will be held from 2pm to 4pm at the school in Brook Road.
If you would like a pitch at the car boot sale, you can call Lisa on 01763250484.
And tomorrow it’s Guilden Morden’s turn with the pre-school in the village hall in Church Street hosting its annual Easter egg hunt and bake–off.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Davis Roach from the Guilden Morden Pre-School committee said: “It promises to be a fun morning for all the children in the surrounding villages.”
The hunt is not all about the winning – everyone who takes part will be rewarded with a tasty chocolate egg.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 7 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
There will also be other activities in the hall on offer, such as crafting and a bake-off competition.
The bake-off will be open to both adults and children to show off their skills and present their best efforts of tasty cakes, buns and biscuits.