Pre-schools in Bassinbourn and Guilden Morden to host Easter extravaganzas
- Credit: Archant
Two pre-schools are getting truly into the Easter spirit this weekend by hosting an array of fayres, Easter egg hunts and car boot sales to welcome in the celebrations.
Bassingbourn Pre-School will hold an Easter fayre and car boot sale today for those looking to pick up a bargain or two.
The event will be held from 2pm to 4pm at the school in Brook Road.
If you would like a pitch at the car boot sale, you can call Lisa on 01763250484.
And tomorrow it’s Guilden Morden’s turn with the pre-school in the village hall in Church Street hosting its annual Easter egg hunt and bake–off.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Davis Roach from the Guilden Morden Pre-School committee said: “It promises to be a fun morning for all the children in the surrounding villages.”
The hunt is not all about the winning – everyone who takes part will be rewarded with a tasty chocolate egg.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
There will also be other activities in the hall on offer, such as crafting and a bake-off competition.
The bake-off will be open to both adults and children to show off their skills and present their best efforts of tasty cakes, buns and biscuits.