Pre-schools in Bassinbourn and Guilden Morden to host Easter extravaganzas
- Credit: Archant
Two pre-schools are getting truly into the Easter spirit this weekend by hosting an array of fayres, Easter egg hunts and car boot sales to welcome in the celebrations.
Bassingbourn Pre-School will hold an Easter fayre and car boot sale today for those looking to pick up a bargain or two.
The event will be held from 2pm to 4pm at the school in Brook Road.
If you would like a pitch at the car boot sale, you can call Lisa on 01763250484.
And tomorrow it’s Guilden Morden’s turn with the pre-school in the village hall in Church Street hosting its annual Easter egg hunt and bake–off.
Judith Davis Roach from the Guilden Morden Pre-School committee said: “It promises to be a fun morning for all the children in the surrounding villages.”
The hunt is not all about the winning – everyone who takes part will be rewarded with a tasty chocolate egg.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 5 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 6 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 10 Up on the roof: Choir sings from top of 163ft chapel tower at Cambridge college
There will also be other activities in the hall on offer, such as crafting and a bake-off competition.
The bake-off will be open to both adults and children to show off their skills and present their best efforts of tasty cakes, buns and biscuits.