Pre-schools in Bassinbourn and Guilden Morden to host Easter extravaganzas
- Credit: Archant
Two pre-schools are getting truly into the Easter spirit this weekend by hosting an array of fayres, Easter egg hunts and car boot sales to welcome in the celebrations.
Bassingbourn Pre-School will hold an Easter fayre and car boot sale today for those looking to pick up a bargain or two.
The event will be held from 2pm to 4pm at the school in Brook Road.
If you would like a pitch at the car boot sale, you can call Lisa on 01763250484.
And tomorrow it’s Guilden Morden’s turn with the pre-school in the village hall in Church Street hosting its annual Easter egg hunt and bake–off.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Davis Roach from the Guilden Morden Pre-School committee said: “It promises to be a fun morning for all the children in the surrounding villages.”
The hunt is not all about the winning – everyone who takes part will be rewarded with a tasty chocolate egg.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 3 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 4 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 10 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
There will also be other activities in the hall on offer, such as crafting and a bake-off competition.
The bake-off will be open to both adults and children to show off their skills and present their best efforts of tasty cakes, buns and biscuits.