Post office services consultation extended
A CONSULTATION period on the future of post office services in a village is to be extended. Arrington Post Office, housed at the Hardwicke Arms Hotel in the village, will be closed as part of restructuring of the post office network. Currently it is being
A CONSULTATION period on the future of post office services in a village is to be extended.
Arrington Post Office, housed at the Hardwicke Arms Hotel in the village, will be closed as part of restructuring of the post office network.
Currently it is being proposed that an outreach service will be made available at the nearby community rooms in Clifden Close from noon-2pm on Tuesdays.
In a statement, the Post Office said: "The further public consultation launched today seeks views on the possible options of the outreach service in Arrington.
You may also want to watch:
"The decision to replace the existing branch is not being re-consulted."
The consultation period will now end on January 29.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
Anyone wishing to submit their views on the future of the office should write to National Consultation Team, Post Office Ltd, Freepost Consultation Team, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.