Post office services consultation extended
A CONSULTATION period on the future of post office services in a village is to be extended. Arrington Post Office, housed at the Hardwicke Arms Hotel in the village, will be closed as part of restructuring of the post office network. Currently it is being
A CONSULTATION period on the future of post office services in a village is to be extended.
Arrington Post Office, housed at the Hardwicke Arms Hotel in the village, will be closed as part of restructuring of the post office network.
Currently it is being proposed that an outreach service will be made available at the nearby community rooms in Clifden Close from noon-2pm on Tuesdays.
In a statement, the Post Office said: "The further public consultation launched today seeks views on the possible options of the outreach service in Arrington.
You may also want to watch:
"The decision to replace the existing branch is not being re-consulted."
The consultation period will now end on January 29.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
Anyone wishing to submit their views on the future of the office should write to National Consultation Team, Post Office Ltd, Freepost Consultation Team, or send an email to: email@example.com.