Police surgery success
POLICE officers from two counties came together at a surgery in Royston. Officers from the Royston Neighbourhood Team were joined by their colleagues from Cambridgeshire police at the surgery, in the car park of Royston Tesco. They offered help and crime
POLICE officers from two counties came together at a surgery in Royston.
Officers from the Royston Neighbourhood Team were joined by their colleagues from Cambridgeshire police at the surgery, in the car park of Royston Tesco.
They offered help and crime prevention advice to shoppers.
Sgt Richard Jones, Royston's Neighbourhood sergeant. said: "We were pleased our colleagues from Cambridgeshire could join us, as a number of people who shop in Royston are from the county.
"This was the second surgery we held at Tesco in Royston, as the first was extremely successful.
Joining Sgt Jones were Pc Neil Lasenby and PCSO Sarah Lamb, along with PCSOs John Coppard and Carly Freed from Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
PCSO Lamb said: "Surgeries are a great chance for people to ask questions, talk about issues, get crime prevention advice, and find out what proactive work police are doing in the town.