Police still at the scene of Royston A505 roundabout crash after two incidents in just over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Police are still at the scene of one of two crashes around Royston this morning.
Police were called to the first incident at 6.20am after a collision between a red Suzuki motorcycle and a silver Volkswagen Golf on the roundabout linking the A1198 with the A505 near Tesco Extra.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was taken to hospital by ambulance with an ankle injury, and police remain at the scene.
The second crash between a grey Vauxhall Astra and another car, which was badly damaged, happened just after 7.30am on the A505 junction with Newmarket Road.
Two ambulance crews attended and took a man in his 20s to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with a leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed one lane was closed eastbound but has since reopened.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash