Police seek Royston burglars
BURGLARS this week made off with a safe and jewellery after raiding a Royston property.
Police were called to Kneesworth Street on Monday at around 5.25pm to reports of two men running from the scene towards the White Bear pub.
The first wanted man is described as white with dark blond hair and aged around 25-years-old. He was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans and had a jumper wrapped around his hand.
The second suspect is described as a black man aged around 25-years-old who was wearing a dark hooded top, jeans and white trainers.
DC Simon Goodship, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area at the time and saw these men to contact police with information.
You may also want to watch:
“It is believed they may have used a vehicle to leave the area. Did you see a vehicle leaving at high speed around the time of the incident? If you can assist us at all please contact me.”
Anyone with information should call Herts Police via the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number. Alternatively call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend