Police seek Royston burglars
BURGLARS this week made off with a safe and jewellery after raiding a Royston property.
Police were called to Kneesworth Street on Monday at around 5.25pm to reports of two men running from the scene towards the White Bear pub.
The first wanted man is described as white with dark blond hair and aged around 25-years-old. He was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans and had a jumper wrapped around his hand.
The second suspect is described as a black man aged around 25-years-old who was wearing a dark hooded top, jeans and white trainers.
DC Simon Goodship, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area at the time and saw these men to contact police with information.
You may also want to watch:
“It is believed they may have used a vehicle to leave the area. Did you see a vehicle leaving at high speed around the time of the incident? If you can assist us at all please contact me.”
Anyone with information should call Herts Police via the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number. Alternatively call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing