Police search for missing Royston pensioner
A SEARCH has been launched for a missing pension police describe as vulnerable.
Monica Richardson, 79, went missing from Rochester Way and the authorities were notified at 1.16pm today.
She is white of a medium build and has high straight grey hair.
And is wearing black clothes.
The police helicopter has been scrambled to search for her and numerous officers have also been deployed.
You may also want to watch:
If a member of the public has seen her they are urged to call the police on the 101 number.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 8 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 9 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire