Police raid illegal rave
SOUND equipment and two vans were seized after police raided an illegal rave in Litlington.
Several hundred people attended the event held in a field in Royston Road on Saturday night, police were called after receiving complaints from residents.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesperson said: “We were called to reports of a rave being held in a field in Royston Road, Litlington at 11.45pm on Saturday.
“It involved several hundred people and officers attended and monitored the rave.
“As people left the following day officers seized sound equipment and two vans.”
You may also want to watch:
No one was arrested.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 6 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn