Police raid illegal rave
SOUND equipment and two vans were seized after police raided an illegal rave in Litlington.
Several hundred people attended the event held in a field in Royston Road on Saturday night, police were called after receiving complaints from residents.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesperson said: “We were called to reports of a rave being held in a field in Royston Road, Litlington at 11.45pm on Saturday.
“It involved several hundred people and officers attended and monitored the rave.
“As people left the following day officers seized sound equipment and two vans.”
You may also want to watch:
No one was arrested.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange