Police raid illegal rave
SOUND equipment and two vans were seized after police raided an illegal rave in Litlington.
Several hundred people attended the event held in a field in Royston Road on Saturday night, police were called after receiving complaints from residents.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesperson said: “We were called to reports of a rave being held in a field in Royston Road, Litlington at 11.45pm on Saturday.
“It involved several hundred people and officers attended and monitored the rave.
“As people left the following day officers seized sound equipment and two vans.”
You may also want to watch:
No one was arrested.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 3 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?