Police link spate of burglaries in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Royston residents are being warned to be on their guard after three burglaries in the space of five hours last week.
Police are linking the incidents, which saw homes targeted and high-value items stolen.
At some point between 8.45am and 7.55pm last Tuesday, the offenders forced their way into a property in Hunters Way, Royston, taking a camera, as well as money an a notebook.
A house in Poplar Drive was targeted at some point between 9.45am-7.20pm on the same day. Here the thieves broke in through the rear of the house, and made off with a number of items including watches and a guitar.
Finally, two cameras were taken when a house in Kipling Road, Royston, was raided between 1pm-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said: “We are linking these three incidents, and would appeal to anyone with information to get in touch.”
Anyone who can help should contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange