Police link spate of burglaries in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Royston residents are being warned to be on their guard after three burglaries in the space of five hours last week.
Police are linking the incidents, which saw homes targeted and high-value items stolen.
At some point between 8.45am and 7.55pm last Tuesday, the offenders forced their way into a property in Hunters Way, Royston, taking a camera, as well as money an a notebook.
A house in Poplar Drive was targeted at some point between 9.45am-7.20pm on the same day. Here the thieves broke in through the rear of the house, and made off with a number of items including watches and a guitar.
Finally, two cameras were taken when a house in Kipling Road, Royston, was raided between 1pm-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said: “We are linking these three incidents, and would appeal to anyone with information to get in touch.”
Anyone who can help should contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 8 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays