Police link spate of burglaries in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Royston residents are being warned to be on their guard after three burglaries in the space of five hours last week.
Police are linking the incidents, which saw homes targeted and high-value items stolen.
At some point between 8.45am and 7.55pm last Tuesday, the offenders forced their way into a property in Hunters Way, Royston, taking a camera, as well as money an a notebook.
A house in Poplar Drive was targeted at some point between 9.45am-7.20pm on the same day. Here the thieves broke in through the rear of the house, and made off with a number of items including watches and a guitar.
Finally, two cameras were taken when a house in Kipling Road, Royston, was raided between 1pm-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said: “We are linking these three incidents, and would appeal to anyone with information to get in touch.”
Anyone who can help should contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 3 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 4 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 9 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 10 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences