Police release images after ‘frightening’ Royston robbery
- Credit: Archant
Images have been released after a “frightening” robbery in a Royston bookmakers where cash was stolen and staff were threatened.
The incident occurred at Coral bookmakers in Kneesworth Street at around 8pm on Tuesday, August 4.
Police have released images of an individual they wish to identify as part of their investigation.
Detective Sergeant Anna Luxon, from the North Herts Local Crime Unit, said: “Thankfully no one was hurt during the incident but it was understandably very frightening for the staff involved.
“We would like to identify the person pictured as part of our investigation. I appreciate their face is partly obscured but someone may know who this person is. If you can help please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the non-emergency 101 number, quoting crime reference 41/61775/20.
Alternatively, you can remain anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter