Police release images after ‘frightening’ Royston robbery
- Credit: Archant
Images have been released after a “frightening” robbery in a Royston bookmakers where cash was stolen and staff were threatened.
The incident occurred at Coral bookmakers in Kneesworth Street at around 8pm on Tuesday, August 4.
Police have released images of an individual they wish to identify as part of their investigation.
Detective Sergeant Anna Luxon, from the North Herts Local Crime Unit, said: “Thankfully no one was hurt during the incident but it was understandably very frightening for the staff involved.
“We would like to identify the person pictured as part of our investigation. I appreciate their face is partly obscured but someone may know who this person is. If you can help please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to email email@example.com or call the non-emergency 101 number, quoting crime reference 41/61775/20.
Alternatively, you can remain anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 7 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 10 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19