CCTV appeal after assault near Royston Tesco Express
- Credit: Archant
Police in Royston have launched a CCTV appeal after a man was badly assaulted near the Tesco Express in Royston earlier this year.
On Saturday, January 25 at around 8.30pm, a man in his 40s was surrounded by a group of eight young people and badly assaulted, after he asked them to put their litter in a nearby bin.
Officers believe the individual pictured was in the area at the time and would help them conclude the investigation.
If you recognise him or have any other information, please contact PC Peter Cook directly via email at email@example.com.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 41/7604/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or report information online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 9 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 10 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event