CCTV appeal after assault near Royston Tesco Express
- Credit: Archant
Police in Royston have launched a CCTV appeal after a man was badly assaulted near the Tesco Express in Royston earlier this year.
On Saturday, January 25 at around 8.30pm, a man in his 40s was surrounded by a group of eight young people and badly assaulted, after he asked them to put their litter in a nearby bin.
Officers believe the individual pictured was in the area at the time and would help them conclude the investigation.
If you recognise him or have any other information, please contact PC Peter Cook directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 41/7604/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or report information online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone