Police arrest two people for body parts murder
TWO people have been arrested by police investigating the body parts murder. Detectives from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit and Leicestershire Constabulary who ve been leading a murder investigation following the discovery of body parts
TWO people have been arrested by police investigating the body parts murder.
Detectives from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit and Leicestershire Constabulary who've been leading a murder investigation following the discovery of body parts in both counties over the last month said today (Thursday) that two arrests were made in north London on Tuesday afternoon.
DCI Michael Hanlon from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said: "Extensive work has been carried out in relation to this murder investigation and I can confirm today that two people have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
"The two arrested, who are in their 20s and 30s, were detained at an address in North London. They remain in custody at a police station in Hertfordshire at this time.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to thank all media for their support in this investigation so far. The coverage has proved extremely valuable.
"We believe we have identified the victim of the murder and specialist officers are currently working closely with the family. We cannot release any more details of his identity at this stage.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation