Police appeal: Have you seen this stolen red tractor on the roads of North Herts?
- Credit: Archant
Police on the trail of tractor thieves have released an image of the missing machine in the hope that someone in North Herts might have spotted it, and been suspicious.
The red Case MXM 155 tractor was taken from a barn at Hyde Hall Farm, Sandon, between 7pm last night and 7am this morning.
PC Michael Hardiman from the Royston Rural safer neighbourhood team said: “I am appealing for anyone who thinks they may have seen the tractor to contact us.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated.
“Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could prove very useful to the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact PC Hardiman via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G3/15/286.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire