Police appeal: Have you seen this stolen red tractor on the roads of North Herts?
- Credit: Archant
Police on the trail of tractor thieves have released an image of the missing machine in the hope that someone in North Herts might have spotted it, and been suspicious.
The red Case MXM 155 tractor was taken from a barn at Hyde Hall Farm, Sandon, between 7pm last night and 7am this morning.
PC Michael Hardiman from the Royston Rural safer neighbourhood team said: “I am appealing for anyone who thinks they may have seen the tractor to contact us.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated.
“Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could prove very useful to the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact PC Hardiman via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G3/15/286.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange