Police appeal: Have you seen this stolen red tractor on the roads of North Herts?
- Credit: Archant
Police on the trail of tractor thieves have released an image of the missing machine in the hope that someone in North Herts might have spotted it, and been suspicious.
The red Case MXM 155 tractor was taken from a barn at Hyde Hall Farm, Sandon, between 7pm last night and 7am this morning.
PC Michael Hardiman from the Royston Rural safer neighbourhood team said: “I am appealing for anyone who thinks they may have seen the tractor to contact us.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated.
“Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could prove very useful to the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact PC Hardiman via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G3/15/286.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 7 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone