Police appeal for help as they search for missing Royston man Ernest, 85
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help as they search for a vulnerable 85-year-old man from Royston.
Raymond Ernest Etheridge went missing from his home in Newmarket Road at 11.20am on Sunday morning.
The missing man is described as white, about 6ft tall with brown eyes, a bald head with grey hair around the sides.
He was last seen wearing a long sleeved pale green shirt and navy trousers.
Raymond has dementia and additional health problems and there are concerns for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Raymond or who knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton