Police appeal for help as they search for missing Royston man Ernest, 85
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help as they search for a vulnerable 85-year-old man from Royston.
Raymond Ernest Etheridge went missing from his home in Newmarket Road at 11.20am on Sunday morning.
The missing man is described as white, about 6ft tall with brown eyes, a bald head with grey hair around the sides.
He was last seen wearing a long sleeved pale green shirt and navy trousers.
Raymond has dementia and additional health problems and there are concerns for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Raymond or who knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival