Police appeal following Royston collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses and information following a road traffic collision on the A505 near Royston yesterday, in which a motorcyclist was rushed to hospital (May 2).
The collision occurred at around 10.30am and involved a black Audi A3 and motorbike, which had been travelling in the same direction.
The rider of the motorcycle, a 24 year old man from Royston, was taken to Lister hospital for treatment. He has since been discharged.
The Audi failed to stop at the scene.
The car has been described as being lowered, with tinted windows and shiny alloys. The index plate is possibly in italics.
You may also want to watch:
PC Felicity Moody is investigating and said: “I believe the Audi driver may have known their car had been involved in a collision and I would ask that they contact police.
“I would also like to hear from anyone travelling on the road at the time to call if you haven’t already spoken with police.”
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Anyone with any information is asked to contact PC Moody on 0845 3300 222 quoting URN 224 of May 2.