Police appeal after teen bottled
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy was left bloodied and needed stitches after a bottle attack in Royston.
The teenager was struck outside a house in Stephenson Close after a group of young people arrived at the address and an argument ensued.
He was hit with a bottle and sustained two cuts to his head, both requiring stitches.
The attackers then fled the scene and ran in the direction of Green Drift.
PC Gary Larkman said: “Although this incident took place in the early hours, I am positive there were witnesses to what happened and I would strongly urge that they come forward and speak to police.
You may also want to watch:
“Please call me via the non-emergency number, 101. Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
- 10 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now