Police appeal after teen bottled
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy was left bloodied and needed stitches after a bottle attack in Royston.
The teenager was struck outside a house in Stephenson Close after a group of young people arrived at the address and an argument ensued.
He was hit with a bottle and sustained two cuts to his head, both requiring stitches.
The attackers then fled the scene and ran in the direction of Green Drift.
PC Gary Larkman said: “Although this incident took place in the early hours, I am positive there were witnesses to what happened and I would strongly urge that they come forward and speak to police.
You may also want to watch:
“Please call me via the non-emergency number, 101. Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 10 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition