Police and criminals all under one roof at Royston half-term holiday club
- Credit: Archant
Police and criminals were all under one roof at a half-term holiday club.
Cops & Robbers Holiday Club took place from Monday to Friday at Royston Methodist Church last week.
Children aged from four to 11 attended the free event which involved songs, games, craft activities and bible stories at the Queens Road church.
The day, which was led by children and families worker John Hardwick, saw youngsters turning up in a variety of different costumes.
During the week some tried their hand at bowling, while others got stuck in with some hat-making.
You may also want to watch:
Joan Munden of Royston Methodist Church said: “We had a good week with up to 50 children attending each day. It was lots of fun.”
For more information on club events run at the church, visit www.royston-methodist.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 3 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 6 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms