Police and criminals all under one roof at Royston half-term holiday club
- Credit: Archant
Police and criminals were all under one roof at a half-term holiday club.
Cops & Robbers Holiday Club took place from Monday to Friday at Royston Methodist Church last week.
Children aged from four to 11 attended the free event which involved songs, games, craft activities and bible stories at the Queens Road church.
The day, which was led by children and families worker John Hardwick, saw youngsters turning up in a variety of different costumes.
During the week some tried their hand at bowling, while others got stuck in with some hat-making.
You may also want to watch:
Joan Munden of Royston Methodist Church said: “We had a good week with up to 50 children attending each day. It was lots of fun.”
For more information on club events run at the church, visit www.royston-methodist.org.uk or email email@example.com.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Vote will decide parental leave payment to key county councillors