Pink rinse for pink run
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk. A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Staff at Harper s Hair in Bassingbourn have be
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk.
A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Staff at Harper's Hair in Bassingbourn have been dressing in pink attire and collecting donations from customers throughout the last week.
They also decorated their salon with a pink theme to mark the occasion.
The run takes place this Sunday, and anyone wishing to enter the three-mile race on the day is advised to arrive before 10am so that they can be registered. A group warm up will take place at 10.40am, before the start of the race at 11am.
For more information, log on to www.pinkribbonrunwalk.co.uk.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 6 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 7 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 10 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
*Check out The Crow website, www.roystoncrow24.co.uk, for all the best pictures of the Pink Run. If you would like to submit a picture of your team for our gallery, email your top snap to firstname.lastname@example.org.