Pink rinse for pink run
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk. A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Staff at Harper s Hair in Bassingbourn have be
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk.
A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Staff at Harper's Hair in Bassingbourn have been dressing in pink attire and collecting donations from customers throughout the last week.
They also decorated their salon with a pink theme to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
The run takes place this Sunday, and anyone wishing to enter the three-mile race on the day is advised to arrive before 10am so that they can be registered. A group warm up will take place at 10.40am, before the start of the race at 11am.
For more information, log on to www.pinkribbonrunwalk.co.uk.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
*Check out The Crow website, www.roystoncrow24.co.uk, for all the best pictures of the Pink Run. If you would like to submit a picture of your team for our gallery, email your top snap to firstname.lastname@example.org.