Pink rinse for pink run
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk. A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Staff at Harper s Hair in Bassingbourn have be
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk.
A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Staff at Harper's Hair in Bassingbourn have been dressing in pink attire and collecting donations from customers throughout the last week.
They also decorated their salon with a pink theme to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
The run takes place this Sunday, and anyone wishing to enter the three-mile race on the day is advised to arrive before 10am so that they can be registered. A group warm up will take place at 10.40am, before the start of the race at 11am.
For more information, log on to www.pinkribbonrunwalk.co.uk.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
*Check out The Crow website, www.roystoncrow24.co.uk, for all the best pictures of the Pink Run. If you would like to submit a picture of your team for our gallery, email your top snap to email@example.com.