Pink rinse for pink run
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk. A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Staff at Harper s Hair in Bassingbourn have be
TOMORROW Royston will be awash with pink as hundreds of people take part in the Pink Ribbon Run/Walk.
A local hairdressers have already been getting in the pink and raising cash for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Staff at Harper's Hair in Bassingbourn have been dressing in pink attire and collecting donations from customers throughout the last week.
They also decorated their salon with a pink theme to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
The run takes place this Sunday, and anyone wishing to enter the three-mile race on the day is advised to arrive before 10am so that they can be registered. A group warm up will take place at 10.40am, before the start of the race at 11am.
For more information, log on to www.pinkribbonrunwalk.co.uk.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 5 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 6 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 7 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
*Check out The Crow website, www.roystoncrow24.co.uk, for all the best pictures of the Pink Run. If you would like to submit a picture of your team for our gallery, email your top snap to email@example.com.