Parents and carers get on course
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative. A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week. Understanding Children s Behaviour is a five-week course which will help
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative.
A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week.
Understanding Children's Behaviour is a five-week course which will help provide coping strategies for parents of children aged five-10. This will be held at Roysia Middle School, and begins next Wednesday, from 9.30-11.30am.
The other course is entitled Living with Teenagers, and is aimed at parents or carers who are finding living with their teenagers challenging.
You may also want to watch:
This starts next Thursday at Greneway School, from 6.45-8.45pm.
For further information contact Cathy Curtis on 01763 255432, or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 3 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 4 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 5 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 8 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms