Parents and carers get on course
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative. A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week. Understanding Children s Behaviour is a five-week course which will help
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative.
A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week.
Understanding Children's Behaviour is a five-week course which will help provide coping strategies for parents of children aged five-10. This will be held at Roysia Middle School, and begins next Wednesday, from 9.30-11.30am.
The other course is entitled Living with Teenagers, and is aimed at parents or carers who are finding living with their teenagers challenging.
You may also want to watch:
This starts next Thursday at Greneway School, from 6.45-8.45pm.
For further information contact Cathy Curtis on 01763 255432, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Vote will decide parental leave payment to key county councillors