Parents and carers get on course
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative. A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week. Understanding Children s Behaviour is a five-week course which will help
PARENTS and carers are being urged to get involved in courses being run by the Royston Extended Schools initiative.
A few spaces remain available on two courses starting next week.
Understanding Children's Behaviour is a five-week course which will help provide coping strategies for parents of children aged five-10. This will be held at Roysia Middle School, and begins next Wednesday, from 9.30-11.30am.
The other course is entitled Living with Teenagers, and is aimed at parents or carers who are finding living with their teenagers challenging.
You may also want to watch:
This starts next Thursday at Greneway School, from 6.45-8.45pm.
For further information contact Cathy Curtis on 01763 255432, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote