Packed springtime schedule at Arrington’s Wimpole Estate
- Credit: Archant
There’s lots coming up at the Wimpole Estate throughout April.
The regular line-up of events include parkruns on Saturdays at 9am, junior park run on Sundays at 10am, and Wednesday Walk from 11am to 1pm.
Just for April, there will also be a Cadbury Egg Hunt in the gardens every day from April 1 to April 17 at 10.30am to 4.15pm.
Normal admission charge applies, plus a £2.50 charge per trail booklet.
It’s lambing time at Wimpole from April 18, to May 7.
You may also want to watch:
Head to Home Farm to meet the rare breed ewes and lambs and if you’re lucky you may see a live birth. You can also learn more about lambing from farm staff.Normal admission applies.
At 11.30am from April 10 to April 26, the Parkland Carriage rides are a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Experience the luxury of a private carriage ride pulled by a magnificent Shire horse through the Wimpole Estate parkland with a dedicated groom and driver. It costs £60 per group with a maximum of four people.
The Arrington estate, which includes Wimpole Hall, is open from 10.30am to 5pm. For more information go to www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wimpole-estate.