Packed springtime schedule at Arrington’s Wimpole Estate
- Credit: Archant
There’s lots coming up at the Wimpole Estate throughout April.
The regular line-up of events include parkruns on Saturdays at 9am, junior park run on Sundays at 10am, and Wednesday Walk from 11am to 1pm.
Just for April, there will also be a Cadbury Egg Hunt in the gardens every day from April 1 to April 17 at 10.30am to 4.15pm.
Normal admission charge applies, plus a £2.50 charge per trail booklet.
It’s lambing time at Wimpole from April 18, to May 7.
You may also want to watch:
Head to Home Farm to meet the rare breed ewes and lambs and if you’re lucky you may see a live birth. You can also learn more about lambing from farm staff.Normal admission applies.
At 11.30am from April 10 to April 26, the Parkland Carriage rides are a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
Experience the luxury of a private carriage ride pulled by a magnificent Shire horse through the Wimpole Estate parkland with a dedicated groom and driver. It costs £60 per group with a maximum of four people.
The Arrington estate, which includes Wimpole Hall, is open from 10.30am to 5pm. For more information go to www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wimpole-estate.