Outdoor market is set to hot up on its return
ROYSTON S outdoor farmers market is to have a new attraction on Sunday. A catering van is to be included and will be selling hot food such as sausages and burgers supplied from some of the other 28 stallholders. Town centre manager Geraint Burnell said t
ROYSTON'S outdoor farmers' market is to have a new attraction on Sunday.
A catering van is to be included and will be selling hot food such as sausages and burgers supplied from some of the other 28 stallholders.
Town centre manager Geraint Burnell said the new attraction is part of the market's policy to "continue to innovate".
He said he hoped the idea of providing the catering van will appeal to the public.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Burnell continued: "Our policy of allowing any own producer to attend means that we can explore new ways of stimulating interest."
The market runs from 10am to 2pm.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- Units have been purchased by the Royston Town Centre Forum to enable power to be provided in the market place.
It is the kind of improvement which could mean the return of the French market where power is needed to enable cooking and baking.