Oscar-winning make-up artist surprises Litlington youngsters after Hollywood return
- Credit: Archant
Litlington pre-school pupils were treated to a visit from an Oscar-winning make-up artist last week.
Mark Coulier arrived at the village school with an Oscar in tow, which he bagged in Hollywood last month for his make-up and hairstyling work on the Grand Budapest Hotel alongside Frances Hannon.
School administrator Helen Reynolds said: “Mark talked to the children explaining what he does, showing some photographs of his work to demonstrate the effects that he can create.
“The children made their own Oscar and presented it to Mark congratulating him on his most recent win.”
The school is holding an Easter Fayre at the village hall between 2pm and 4pm tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the fayre – which includes an Easter egg hunt, a raffle, stalls and a tombola – is 50p, which includes entry into a hamper prize draw. Children under the age of 16 get in for free.
For more call 07984 935193.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 7 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms