Oscar-winning make-up artist surprises Litlington youngsters after Hollywood return
- Credit: Archant
Litlington pre-school pupils were treated to a visit from an Oscar-winning make-up artist last week.
Mark Coulier arrived at the village school with an Oscar in tow, which he bagged in Hollywood last month for his make-up and hairstyling work on the Grand Budapest Hotel alongside Frances Hannon.
School administrator Helen Reynolds said: “Mark talked to the children explaining what he does, showing some photographs of his work to demonstrate the effects that he can create.
“The children made their own Oscar and presented it to Mark congratulating him on his most recent win.”
The school is holding an Easter Fayre at the village hall between 2pm and 4pm tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the fayre – which includes an Easter egg hunt, a raffle, stalls and a tombola – is 50p, which includes entry into a hamper prize draw. Children under the age of 16 get in for free.
For more call 07984 935193.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn