Oscar-winning make-up artist surprises Litlington youngsters after Hollywood return
- Credit: Archant
Litlington pre-school pupils were treated to a visit from an Oscar-winning make-up artist last week.
Mark Coulier arrived at the village school with an Oscar in tow, which he bagged in Hollywood last month for his make-up and hairstyling work on the Grand Budapest Hotel alongside Frances Hannon.
School administrator Helen Reynolds said: “Mark talked to the children explaining what he does, showing some photographs of his work to demonstrate the effects that he can create.
“The children made their own Oscar and presented it to Mark congratulating him on his most recent win.”
The school is holding an Easter Fayre at the village hall between 2pm and 4pm tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the fayre – which includes an Easter egg hunt, a raffle, stalls and a tombola – is 50p, which includes entry into a hamper prize draw. Children under the age of 16 get in for free.
For more call 07984 935193.
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts