Obstruction on road causing problems for motorists using A10 at Waterbeach on Thursday morning
Motorists using the A10 in Cambridgeshire on Thursday morning could experience delays around Waterbeach on the Ely Road where there are reports of an obstruction on the road and there are restrictions between Car Dyke Road and Ely Road. There is queuing t
Motorists using the A10 in Cambridgeshire on Thursday morning could experience delays around Waterbeach on the Ely Road where there are reports of an obstruction on the road and there are restrictions between Car Dyke Road and Ely Road.
There is queuing traffic reported in two areas on the A14 at Thrapston Road and at Huntingdon Road between junction 28 Bucking Way and the M11 at Girton.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage this morning.
There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway.
You may also want to watch:
Further south on the A1 (M) there is slow moving traffic either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 through the roadworks area and there is queuing traffic on the A1 Barnet By Pass between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
There are also problems on the M25 with queuing traffic anticlockwise following an earlier accident between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 at Enfield.
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 motorists should also expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the M1 there is a very slow traffic reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and there could be delays between junction 10 at the Luton airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick around the roadworks area where there is a contraflow.
On the A1 at Sandy there are reports of slow traffic southbound with the A603.