Obstruction on road causing problems for motorists using A10 at Waterbeach on Thursday morning
Motorists using the A10 in Cambridgeshire on Thursday morning could experience delays around Waterbeach on the Ely Road where there are reports of an obstruction on the road and there are restrictions between Car Dyke Road and Ely Road. There is queuing t
Motorists using the A10 in Cambridgeshire on Thursday morning could experience delays around Waterbeach on the Ely Road where there are reports of an obstruction on the road and there are restrictions between Car Dyke Road and Ely Road.
There is queuing traffic reported in two areas on the A14 at Thrapston Road and at Huntingdon Road between junction 28 Bucking Way and the M11 at Girton.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage this morning.
There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway.
You may also want to watch:
Further south on the A1 (M) there is slow moving traffic either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 through the roadworks area and there is queuing traffic on the A1 Barnet By Pass between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
There are also problems on the M25 with queuing traffic anticlockwise following an earlier accident between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 at Enfield.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 4 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 5 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 6 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 motorists should also expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the M1 there is a very slow traffic reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and there could be delays between junction 10 at the Luton airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick around the roadworks area where there is a contraflow.
On the A1 at Sandy there are reports of slow traffic southbound with the A603.