No major problems on roads in and around Crow country on Monday evening
Most major roads seem to be running smoothly around Crow country in Cambridgeshire on Monday evening during rush hour. The only areas where there might be delays are around the A1307 Cambridge Road at Little Abington where there are roadworks and temporar
Most major roads seem to be running smoothly around Crow country in Cambridgeshire on Monday evening during rush hour.
The only areas where there might be delays are around the A1307 Cambridge Road at Little Abington where there are roadworks and temporary traffic lights in both directions.
Another area to avoid if possible is the A1309 Hauxton Road in Trumpington both ways between the M11 at junction 11 and the A1301 Shelford Road because one lane has been closed while major roadworks are carried out.
On the A1 (M) in Hertfordshire motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit both ways through the major roadworks between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 8 with Chorley Wood.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden there is a contraflow through the roadworks so there could be delays.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 5 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
On the M1 there could be heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton airport SApur Road and junction 12 Flitwick through the roadworks.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A5 at Caddington westbound between Dunstable Road and the A505 Church Street and on the A421 at Brogborough westbound at the M1 with junction 13.
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.