No major problems on roads in and around Crow country on Monday evening
Most major roads seem to be running smoothly around Crow country in Cambridgeshire on Monday evening during rush hour. The only areas where there might be delays are around the A1307 Cambridge Road at Little Abington where there are roadworks and temporar
Most major roads seem to be running smoothly around Crow country in Cambridgeshire on Monday evening during rush hour.
The only areas where there might be delays are around the A1307 Cambridge Road at Little Abington where there are roadworks and temporary traffic lights in both directions.
Another area to avoid if possible is the A1309 Hauxton Road in Trumpington both ways between the M11 at junction 11 and the A1301 Shelford Road because one lane has been closed while major roadworks are carried out.
On the A1 (M) in Hertfordshire motorists were being warned to expect possible delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit both ways through the major roadworks between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 8 with Chorley Wood.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden there is a contraflow through the roadworks so there could be delays.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 5 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 6 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 7 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
On the M1 there could be heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton airport SApur Road and junction 12 Flitwick through the roadworks.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A5 at Caddington westbound between Dunstable Road and the A505 Church Street and on the A421 at Brogborough westbound at the M1 with junction 13.
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.